One of the great things about being a street artist is to travel for work. Over the years I’ve been to a few places and I was lucky enough to meet all types of people, try different foods, experience others’ cultures, oh and paint murals too!
After doing doing this for 20 years, I’ve worked for a lot of clients, from private clients to well known corporate brands. Here are a few you may know.
Before hiring me for an event or a commission, please read my Terms to make sure I can work for you.
- I welcome far away places, crazy jet lags and new experiences.
- Transport costs for Jobs outside central London will have to be paid by the client.
- A Hotel room will have to be provided for jobs outside London and longer than a day.
- For overseas jobs, the flights will have to be paid by the client.
- You will need to pay a 50% deposit to book any work and the rest on the day of completion. The deposit is non-refundable.
- I reserve the right to decline any offers of work that I am not comfortable with.
- I don’t work on Saturdays.
- “A day’s work” is 8 hours, if it needs to be longer, let me know during the brief.
- I believe that there’s always a way to get the job done (within reasons)
- I always do my best to make each job a success and to treat my clients with respect and I expect the same from my clients.