07738979451 only call during office hours.
I work everyday except Saturdays.
Countries I’ve worked in
- I welcome far away places, crazy jet lags and new experiences.
- Transport costs for Jobs outside of London will have to be paid by the client.
- A Hotel room will have to be provided for jobs outside of London, 3 stars minimum.
- For overseas jobs, the flights will have to be paid by the client, as well as taxi and other fares.
- You will need to pay a 50% deposit to book any work and the rest on the day of completion. The deposit is non-refundable. If you have a 30 day policy (or other), this will not work for me.
- I reserve the right to decline any offers of work that I am not comfortable with.
- I don’t work on the Sabbath, Saturdays. (no exceptions)
- “A day’s work” is 7 hours, if it needs to be longer, let me know during the brief.
- I believe that there’s always a way to get the job done (within reasons)
- I always do my best to make each job a success and to treat my clients with respect and I expect the same from my clients.
- Each mural comes with a free sketch if you’d like to have an idea, each additional sketch is £50.
Tima, COCO nail bar
Olivier is a fantastic artist who is efficient, professional and will go above and beyond to bring your vision to life.
Beatriz, Cravings la Carreta
Olivier, made come true our new site, I told him what I wanted to have, I fricked out when they gave me the wrong colours at the paint shop, however Oli used his magic to convert them into my dreams colours!!! We had great time putting the place together, he went over every detail, in such professional way. We are very please with his performance and can not have enough words to highly recommend him as reliable, punctual and devoted to well done job!
Artem Verovenko, Head of Business Development Linn systems
We have worked with Olivier on 3 projects to date, each covering different media, and he always exceeded our expectations. The first project was models in body paint, using the company colours of blue and grey to give an Avatar-like effect – these were extremely effective at drawing attention to us! The second project was a live graffiti mural at a trade show, which was another effective crowd pleaser and drew repeated visits from a number of people, as well as giving us a very distinctive piece of artwork. Lastly, he created a 3D sculpture of a robot for us, with Audio/Visual elements and a face of one of our employees!
Olivier is creative, innovative, and focused on ensuring he meets agreed deadlines and schedules. He communicates well on progress and his unique work has ensured that our presence at exhibitions is always a talking point for the right reasons!
I can wholeheartedly recommend Olivier to your company for unique products and work, without being cheesy or ‘novelty’. We’re looking forward to working with him again, and you should definitely talk to him about what he can do for you!
Lee Bofkin, Globalstreetart
We have worked with Olivier on a number of projects, including painting murals for Nido Student Living and painting a 90m long mural for the launch of XBox One in Berlin. Working with Olivier has been a pleasure. He is one of the most hard-working artists I know and is typically the last person to leave the client site – if you need to get a job done Olivier is your man! He also has a very broad range of high-level artistic skills and his knowledge of materials and techniques means he is also a great asset to have on board for planning executions.
Isaac Dash concept
Olivier is a talented designer who always brings a new dimension to our brainstorming and design. Also what is impressive is that Olivier is always within budget. We would certainly recommend him for any design creative jobs.
Hamish Jenkinson – Director – The Old Vic Tunnels
Olivier had the technical and artistic skill to make him a great artist, but what’s more important to me is his personality, from interacting with high profile clients to children he’s got a winning personality that people warm to instantly.
I hired Olivier to do a practical street art demo for a stag-do. It was a great afternoon, Olivier showed us the ropes and helped as we made a mess on some walls in Waterloo. He was a real gentleman and was very good and enthusiastic at what he did.
Vicky, Bang Bang events
Working with Olivier is an event producers dream. Flexible, relaxed, friendly and of course hugely talented. Not only does Olivier do a perfect job but it’s great fun having him around too.