The prices are now flat and the same for everyone. The workshops are now a lot more affordable, and accessible to more people who want to learn. Get in touch for available dates and times.
Workshops: £100 per day per person (1 to 7 hours)*
You can let me know prior to the lesson, what you would like to learn, and the workshop will be between 1 to 7 hours. We can cover either acrylic painting, paint mixing, spray painting, stencils, or all of the subjects. Do keep in mind that if you’d like to learn a mix of techniques, it will reduce the amount of time learning each one. If you want a complete in depth course, multiple days may be required.
Murals, shows, events: £700 per day per mural. (1 to 7 hours)*
Any mural for private and corporate use done in a home, business, event, or at a show, which will take 1 to 7 hours within a day to paint will cost £700. Any additional murals in that same day will be added, example: 2 murals within 5 hours will be £1400, or a mural that will take between 7 hours and 14 hours will be £1400.
The paint is included as well as 1 sketch. Any additional sketch is charged at £50.
*For jobs outside of London, transports and hotel fees will be added to the final price. The price quoted before the job will not be changed whether the work requires more or less time to complete.
- I welcome far away places, crazy jet lags and new experiences.
- Transport costs for Jobs outside of London will have to be paid by the client.
- A Hotel room will have to be provided for jobs outside of London, 3 stars minimum.
- For overseas jobs, the flights will have to be paid by the client, as well as taxi and other fares.
- You will need to pay a 50% deposit to book any work and the rest on the day of completion. The deposit is non-refundable. If you have a 30 day policy (or other), this will not work for me.
- I reserve the right to decline any offers of work that I am not comfortable with.
- I don’t work on the Sabbath, Saturdays. (no exceptions)
- “A day’s work” is 7 hours, if it needs to be longer, let me know during the brief.
- I believe that there’s always a way to get the job done (within reasons)
- I always do my best to make each job a success and to treat my clients with respect and I expect the same from my clients.
- While working in Europe, outside of London, the minimum is 3 days.
- While working outside of Europe, the minimum is 5 days.
- Night time work is double, so £1400 for 1 to 7 hours.